Friday, December 11, 2009

Cooooooooold Day

As the sun went down it got colder. When I got to the barn it was a lot colder than I thought it was. I knew I should have ridden earlier. I let Zoey have a good run in the arena as the turnout has been limited because of the weather. Boy did she need it as she ran around letting out a few good bucks. I knew she was done when she trotted and cantered quietly.

I did get to the barn earlier at 3:30 but received a call to teach a lesson at WES at the last minute. No problem as the barn was less than 5 minutes away. So it as off to teach the lesson then also make arrangements to clip some horses next Friday.

Tomorrow it is off to another barn for a new teaching gig. I hope I get it. I need some more regular lessons to teach. This time of year it is hard to get new clients so I'll take some hours at a riding school.

I have been also looking at putting an ad in a popular magazine. Gotta work on the funds for that.

So much for riding today. I'm also glad the hives are gone that Zoey's has had for a week. Me and the barn manager thought they were from the hay as the last batch had a lot of weeds in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment