Friday, January 1, 2010

Ride 101

Today my ride with Zoey was just to keep her going forward. Until the ulcer medication comes in this is all I'm working on. So before the ride I douse her with the Pepto Bismol. She still thought about stopping and bucking but I did everything to keep her going.

Even though I did get her going forward I could still feel the she was uncomfortable. I haven't attempted to canter because it is during the transition that she really gets upset.

I feel bad for sore tummy, but I don't want to end up with a major training issue.

Hopefully I'll have the meds by Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Have you seen the videos we filmed with the British Para Dressage team? Here they are...
    http://www.horsehero.com/5201/25496
    Thought you might find them interesting!
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete